Antwort als hilfreich markieren
0Positive Markierungen
Antwort als nicht hilfreich markieren
0Negative Markierungen
Melden Sie diesen Beitrag
12.12.2017, 08:46
Hello,

Once again my cube is lost.
I needed to move one valve to another room and I used for that the function in the app...Unfortunatly that's not really working.
The cube keep a link to old room and made a big mess ans change setpoint from the 2 rooms.
Obviously, the great duty cycle is not far and finishes to the job.
So now I've got valves that I coult not remove neither add !!
Remove room nore... The cube is "....link disturbed"... not as myself after spending hundreds euros with such poor system.

I guess the answer from Elv will be to reset the cube ( that's the 2 second regular answer). But I still dream there will be an alternate solution... or a backup file to restore.

As I 'll probably restart installation, and by the way loose PID values during winter, what should I pair first : valve or thermostat ?

Aw: max! pairing and cube issues
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
13.12.2017, 17:59
To answer myself = Reset done on all installation as required (18 parts,3-4h stuff)and still 2 rooms setpoint change together.

I'm not the first to face off this "multi room" bug and EQ3 didn't get any solution, just reset again and again your system, which not solve the persistence.

Is anybody from EQ3 still involved in this product line, because they are still to sell to pigeons as me.

If you're not able to give assistance, open sourced your Cube.
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
16.12.2017, 00:39
Hello Steve,
sorry that I cannot help, but I can feel the pain in the a.. about this issue.
Had it also and am afraid, it can happen anytime again.

For questions like this (why is it like this, what's the reason, why don't they do anything, why they don't help us with a backup function ...) the answer from the Support is:

N O T H I N G ! ! !

Thank you Eq-3 and ELV. Merry X'mas!
Maxe!

0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
18.12.2017, 11:09
As I 'll probably restart installation, and by the way loose PID values during winter, what should I pair first : valve or thermostat ?

To answer this question: I would first pair the valve, then the thermostat.
Why? Because the valves existed before the thermostats and this way is a known good way to go.
I guess in reality the order doesn't matter. Or shouldn't matter.
1xMax! Cube, 5xMax! Heizungsthermostat, 8xMax! Fensterkontakt, 2xMax! Wandthermostat+
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
25.12.2017, 23:01
Thanks all, last week I had a short electricity break and... my cube lost everything. So today I restarted to install every valves. Once again all temps set point jump from one room to another.
I'll ask to get another cube, this is the only possibility before send back every stuff.

Merry Christmas time ..