Beiträge zu diesem Thema: 6
Weird things Cube/Knobs
Antwort als hilfreich markieren
0Positive Markierungen
Antwort als nicht hilfreich markieren
0Negative Markierungen
Melden Sie diesen Beitrag
02.03.2012, 10:31
So far i have been using the cube and the thermostats knobs but for some reason they just start to heat at moments it should not. I have a room which is verified 20 degrees and i've set the knob to 14 degrees and it will still start to heat.

In actual i only have 2 devices in my house which dont act weird like this. If i set the device to manual i assume it stays manual untill i say so otherwise. This is hardly the case, at a certain time it will go back to automatic.

Could it be that the thermostats knob reading the temperature is faulty? I know others that have this system too and they didn't have to change anything, it just worked out of the box.

Sorry for putting it in english but i cannot find any dutch/english support forum anywhere, even though the manual has both dutch/english in it too :)
Aw: Weird things Cube/Knobs
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
04.03.2012, 23:12
So some other weird things:

Control -> Change device names -> Select device -> it says "Geratename" while this should be in english.

Control -> Move devices -> Select Device -> New room -> Type in a room name -> Next ->

An error occurred:br/>
The connection to the MAX! LAN Gateway is disturbed

Now i get this error message in about all actions i do to the cube. In the state it is in, its bricked. How to fix this?

Running firmware 1.3.2, connection is fine (since i can change the room name) but i cant delete rooms or add anything. Let alone change things too. (in german same error message, but withouth the :br/>)
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
05.03.2012, 11:29
Hi Snelvuur,
my english is not perfect but i hope you can read it.
If you run a seperate "Anti Wirus Software" the connection to the cube can be blockt. Stop this software while doing setings to the cube. This problem i had too. Now my cube works.

mfg WGER
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
05.03.2012, 19:59
Your english is just fine :)

I tried that, disabled firewall and anti virus stuff and i still get the same error message with the :br>

Its also rotating saying "the nominal temperatures is currenlty being measured" it stays there for ages.. doesn't change.
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
09.03.2012, 11:30
Hello Snelvuur

Please attention that the Max!-Thermostat isn't a simple P-actuator but a PI-actuator. With a P-actuator only the temperature will be measured and the valve will be closed if the set temperature is given. At the PI-actuator the additional time is considered how long the heating has taken. Further the PI-actuator will not be full closed to hold the room temperature.

Too much evolution of heat might be caused by too much flow temperature of the heating system or by using a radiator which is much to big for the room. Please control if it is possible to reduce the flow temperature or if it is possible to set the temperature curve of the heating system to a lower value, so that with a heating system, which will be controlled by a weather sensor (temperature sensor), the the flow temperature will be rise slower, if the outdoor temperature falls.

The problem of the faulty connection could be caused by using the AVAST Anti-Virus-Software. These Software contains a firewall, which will block the connection to Max!. In this case it is possible to uninstall the Software completely.

If you can't understand this post because of the not perfect english please contact us again.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen euer Team der technischen Kundenbetreuung
0Positive Markierungen
0Negative Markierungen
09.03.2012, 11:49
I did a full reset of the cube, this resolved my issues with the <br> and not being able to update. After this some of my thermostats are functioning as they should.

I am now resetting the thermostats "knobs" 1 by 1 too to make sure its all ok. So far i have got 5 knobs that will work and then 1 breaks down. At that point i need to take out the battery, turn it on again and then do the inst/ada boost button and then its back online again. However at any give time another one will drop out (link error) and i will have to reset that one too.

I'll see if i can reset everything once more and go from there, also gotten some tips from dutch people about if you connect to the webinterface and leave it open and connect to it from another pc it could also act up strange.

Anyway, i'll try to debug some more and if i have a better knowledge of what goes wrong or not i'll post it again. Thanks so far.